We need your support now more than ever!|
Your donations are greatly appreciated! If you have further questions, please email us at info
- To donate to the Lynne Stewart Defense Fund:
- Make checks payable to National Lawyers Guild Foundation
- Write "Lynne Stewart Defense Committee" in the memo line
- Send check to:
Lynne Stewart Defense Committee
350 Broadway, Suite 700
New York, NY 10013
To donate money directly into Lynne's commissary, please follow the directions below:
- go to http://www.bop.gov (website of the Bureau of Prisons)
- click on "inmate matters" at top of the page.
- click on "inmate money" on left of page.
- scroll down to the section on "Western Union Quick Collect Program".
- Scroll a little further down to where it says "3) ONLINE using a credit/debit card."
- Click on the link that says, "The inmate's family and friends may go to westernunion and select "Quick Collect". Important note: this link takes you to the "Western Union Inmate Services" website, NOT the regular western union website. The direct address to the Western Union Inmate Services website is https://www.inmateservices.westernunion.com
- Note that the instructions on the BOP page (step 5) are (surprise surprise) not quite right. Specifically, the part that says, "1) Valid Inmate Eight Digit Register Number (entered with no spaces or dashes and immediately followed by Inmate's Last Name)" is wrong. For "Inmate Registration #" you simply enter "53504054"